Sunday, February 04, 2007

I sometimes wonder the meaning of the actions I say and the words I do

Now, you might think I meant the "words" I say and the "actions" I do, but I pulled a switcheroo on you...

What actions come out of the things I say?

When I say certain things, how do they affect people?
When I say certain things, what image do they present of me?
When I say certain things, what do those words do to me?
When I say certain things, how is my life changed?

What words come out of my actions?

Do I proclaim the gospel with my actions?
Do I speak encouraging words with my actions?
Do I state certain beliefs in my actions?
Do I lie with my actions?

And the meaning...
Why do I do what I say and say what I do? Why do I do what I do and say what I say?

Are my CREEDS/STATEMENTS/DECLARATIONS/GOSPELS/WORDS in line with my ACTIONS/DEEDS/DOINGS/LIFE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home